Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Noticeable Presence

I got very serious about hiding a place of refuge a few years back.  I truly planned to stay as far off the google grid as possible, but YHWH had other plans.  I had no intentions of ever being involved in the world wide web.  As a matter of fact, my folks tried to talk me into getting a computer when they got one for my daughter and sister.  I said straight out, "It's a modern tower of babel and until I know what I'm supposed to do with one, I don't want one!"  It was just a couple of years later, YHWH told me what I'm supposed to do with one, so the web ministry was established.  It's expanded through the years, but until a little over a year ago, I tried very hard to keep my physical life and my virtual life separated.

That is not to say, I was making up a life on the internet, but rather I didn't want to "google earth" my homestead.  I still don't have my phone number associated with my e-mails, but then I don't have a cell phone, either.  My home phone number is associated only with my webpage and my store, and the store didn't come about until after the incident I am about to share.

I wrote a book a few years ago entitled, "While He May Be Found," addressing the need to remove our dependency from the 10 kingdoms or powers mentioned in Scriptural prophecy for the end of days.  This book also gave a different perspective and explanation of what those 10 powers are.  Rather than geographical or countries, I have been shown they are the literal powers already in existence that are coming together to be controlled by the one world power in the end of days.

So here I am, establishing a homestead refuge for a community to gather as the time of tribulation comes upon us, or simply for those interested in placing their dependency upon our Creator, rather than the systems.  The internet ministry was also expanding and the book was being carried by amazon, as well as more books were being written, by the time an individual with a family expressed interest in this lifestyle and my spiritual beliefs.   I continued to try to keep this establishment protected, while still hosting visitors and answering questions.

In my attempt to make this rather long story short, I'll make this simple statement.  When this individual who claimed to have read my books began her supposed interest in relocating, it was as if the devil himself was invading my life.  I couldn't get my computer work done, nothing was right here at the homestead, and the shalom that was always so embracing was no where to be found.  I felt I was literally fighting for my life and to preserve the sanctity of this place of refuge.  Finally, it ended, and of course it ended badly, but then most things that end, do end badly.

As I sat in grievous prayer trying to recover, I became so aware of something.  It was as if this individual has systematically checked off every "power" listed in the book and made sure my address was associated in some way.  I don't go to doctors, but she chose to go to the county health department and use MY address. I had no reason to be a part of the education system, but she had to enroll her kids, and then left before school started, but failed to inform the school, so my address was registered and on the bus route.  The googling of directions from my place on SMART phones seemed unrelenting.  It was quite eye opening experience!  To the point I wondered if I really could establish a community and maintain any level of decorum.

Did this person know what they were doing?  Only G-d knows that answer.  People can simply be self-absorbed and thoughtless, without forethought; but there were many overt indications of intentional disregard for the vision.  By the time it had ended, "used and mocked" were the familiar terms and I "heard" one word through the ordeal, that was not in my regular vocabulary.  I looked it up to be sure I was hearing YHWH correctly.  The word was "derision"  It isn't something I'd ever want to experience again, but it did change my perspective regarding my separation of an internet presence and a physical address.  I had really been working against my own effort and certainly missing G-d's plan for expansion.  It also made me realize I survived that, I have no fear what man can do to me . . .    

Y'hshuwah said the end of days would be "as in the days of Noah."  We are commanded to not add to or take away from Torah, but I am going to hazard a comment here.  I would guess a boat the size of the ark in the middle of a field would have been noticeable and probably viewed by many . . .  It's been amazing, in just a little over a year, since that ordeal concluded, the widespread coverage that has occurred.   As these end of days continue to unfold, YHWH does expect us to be circumspect in our dealings, but He is bigger than all the inventions and intentions of man and evil.  We have no need to hide!

But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but G-d meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.  Genesis 50:20

No comments:

Post a Comment