Sunday, November 3, 2013

Big Step Finally Behind Me

YHWH has a way of getting to the heart of matters, that we cannot even see about ourselves.  As I mentioned in the previous article, here I think I'm "ready" to get busy and He calmly patiently says, "There is an order to the plan, and this next step is necessary."  You know the step, the one we don't want to take!

I write all the time.  I write about prophecy, and I'm not saying I write prophecy, but rather connect the dots of prophecy with current events.  I write about natural health.  For our readers, here at the Goshen Gazette or those who have followed my blogs or read my books, it's obvious a significant portion of my life is spent at the keyboard!  Yet, last week's article was tough.  It felt like going to the local cafe and replacing the morning paper with my diary.  The most amazing thing happened, though; after I published that article.

The fact of the matter hadn't changed, but it was no longer a stabbing pain, it was simply a stated fact of life. The broken sharp edges of that part of me were gone.  Trying to keep that broken piece hidden and protected, ended up keeping it sharp and painfully stabbing at the most unexpected moments.  Refusing to look at something painful is not denial of self, as Samson and I both discovered.  After all these years of wondering why Samson would do such a stupid thing, over and over and over again, I found myself judged as I'd judged!  Seeing myself in a way I really didn't want to see myself changed my perspective dramatically.
 
In seeing what YHWH was showing me about me, I then began to be able to see things even more clearly between prophecy and current events.  I could clearly hear the Plan He had for me.  Things He has shown me about our coming food supply or lack of it.  Things to help others actually be ready.  I began to be able to hear what the warnings should be and how they should be declared.  I also became very aware of how amazingly tender our Messiah is and I have a new appreciation for the Comforter that is in my life.  There is a gentle strength in me that wasn't here before the article was written.  There is a resolve that is unshakeable in what I know I have heard from my Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment